Psychology Degree Programmes
It is possible to take different pathways towards a Psychology degree in the Department. You can study for a single degree in Psychology, or combine Psychology with other courses throughout the three years of study. You are welcome to follow the links below to find out more details about these different pathways.
Single Major Undergraduate degree
Students majoring in Psychology may be awarded either a BSc Honours degree in Psychology or a BA Honours degree in Psychology. These degrees are based on completion of the same teaching program and students themselves choose the title of their degree in their final year.
Combined Major Undergraduate Degrees
The department also offers a large number of combined major degrees that are listed below. Other combinations may be possible and we can discuss these options with you.
- Psychology and Statistics : BSc Hons
- Organisation Studies and Psychology : BA Hons
- Linguistics and Psychology : BA Hons
- French Studies and Psychology : BA Hons
- German Studies and Psychology : BA Hons
- Spanish Studies and Psychology : BA Hons
- Biology with Psychology : BSc Hons
- Marketing with Psychology : BSc Hons
This means that the degree provides an excellent first step towards becoming a professionally-recognised psychologist, because the GBC is required for professional qualifications. And yet our psychology degrees open up opportunities to pursue a wide range of careers, too.